Crunchy Bob - Jaw Crusher
Crunchy Bob is the first jaw crusher made as an accessory for skid loaders. Directly operated by the hydraulic circuit of the skid loader, it's the ideal accessory for crushing and reducing bricks, tuff, light stone, debris and demolition remains in general.
Crunchy Bob allows the treatment and recycling of demolition remains directly on site in three simple steps:
- Load the material with the skid loader;
- Move away with the skid loader;
- Crush the material.
The main features of Crunchy Bob are:
- Quick connection to the skid loader;
- Low noise (less than 70 dBa);
- Low production of dust;
- Minimum maintenance;
- Productivity: from 10 to 12 cubic metres/h;
- Inlet size of the crushing chamber: 40×30 cm;
- Total weight of the empty machine: about 690 kg;
- Overall average weight of the machine at full load: 1,000 kg;
- Inlet Dimensions of the bucket: 120 x 80 cm;
- Machine dimensions (width x height x depth): 125 x 87 x 156 cm;
Crunchy Bob is equipped with an interchangeable connecting saddle, therefore the crusher bucket can be installed not only on skid steer loaders but also on other similar machines as long as their hydraulic system has the following characteristics:
- Required oil flow 40 l/min
- Maximum oil flow 100 l/min
- Required oil pressure 180 bar
Crunchy Bob can be used in combination with a stationary vibrating screen, thus creating a crushing and selection plant for demolition remains, which is easily movable, compact and productive.